1. All non-teaching staff (NTS), casual office staff must be regular in their work place.
2. All non-teaching staff, casual office must perform their duties in time.
3. They will not act in any manner that violates the norms of decency or morality in their conduct or behavior inside and outside the College Campus.
4. Cliques and fractions among the members of the staff will not be tolerated.
5. Prior approval in writing should be obtained before proceeding on leave. In case of illness or emergency, inform the Head of the Institution without undue delay.
6. Respect the functional superiority of those set in authority over you.
7. Open confrontation of whatever nature must be avoided.
8. All NTS and Casual Office Staff must be committed, dedicated and loyal to their institution.
9. Treat your colleagues with courtesy at all times.
10. No NTS and Casual Office Staff shall act in any manner that violates the norms of decency or morality in their conduct or behavior inside and outside the College Campus.