1. To achieve excellence in higher education;
2. To transform higher education into an effective instrument of socio-economic uplift;
3. To develop and instill a sense of “We-ness”;
4. To give fair access to the students coming from poor, socially disadvantageous sections of the society;
5. To empower the students through imparting education and inclusive growth for socio-economic change.
1. To provide quality higher education to the students by means of sheer hard work, dedication and devotion;
2. To create an ambience of culture and consciously promote communal harmony and cultural integration;
3. To foster a sense of social responsibility through moral and human values;
4. To promote participation of all the stakeholders in the development of the college;
5. To promote and practice inclusive growth.